To Chart their Line Again
In a reality where the dreams of young people have turned to ashes fading on the horizon, we find those who seek to provide a helping hand to them and take them to a bright future. Therefore, Umutevi Charity, in partnership with the International Humanitarian Relief Organization IHR, organized an educational grant under the name "Zad grant" with a slogan "to redraw their footsteps." The scholarship targets university students to provide them with an opportunity to complete their university education and help them achieve their dreams, and build a promising future for them.
About the Project
Umutevi Charity, in partnership with the International Humanitarian Relief Organization IHR, organized a charitable initiative to sponsor 50 female university students in northern Syria. The scholarship provides students with a monthly financial guarantee for 12 months, subject to renewal. The campaign was published and promoted on social media. By the end of the campaign, it achieved its goal by sponsoring university students, helping them complete their dream, and empowering them to serve the community and the country.
With the end of the media campaign, the result was as follows:
- The campaign managed to collect donations covering the sponsorship of 50 female students in northern Syria.
- The next step involved evaluating the applicants and then accepting them.
- The registration link, duration, and conditions for applying have been announced.
- The accepted students signed contracts and got the grant procedures manual.
- Finally, the results were announced, and the cultural and recreational programs began.